Top General Chiropractic Care in Edinburg TX!
Family Wellness Chiropractic, in Edinburg TX, is here to offer General Chiropractic care, and help you take control of your health and maintain it through superior, long term, holistic care.
Life can result in some bumps and bruises along the way causing underlying issues in areas like your neck, upper and lower back. Since the spine’s purpose is to protect the nervous system, Dr. Tiffany Miller is passionate about using proven chiropractic techniques to fast track the body’s natural healing abilities. As a result, long-term relief and wholeness may be attained.
From infants to the elderly and everyone in between, the team at Family Wellness Chiropractic looks at each patient as an opportunity to help someone live a healthier life.
For more information about the General Chiropractic care services offered, contact the office today and schedule an appointment; your body will thank you!
Why Should You Seek Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care is not just about “cracking” and “popping” joints. Manual & instrument-assisted spinal adjustments correct the problem at its source and is safe and effective for your whole family.
Below is a list of the most common reasons people go to a chiropractic office:
- Neck Pain - The neck’s susceptibility to injury is mainly due to its role in biomechanics. Neck pain often occurs when the joints, muscles and ligaments in the neck become irritated or inflamed. If you are experiencing any symptoms of neck pain, it is best to get checked out immediately.
- Chronic or Acute Back Pain - Whether from injury, long term poor posture, or any other contributing factors, chronic back pain isn’t something to take lightly. Dr. Miller understands how much stress chronic back pain puts on a person’s life, and takes pride in creating and executing effective treatment plans to reduce or even eliminate it.
- Sleep Disorders - Did you know one of the top benefits to our treatment that patients report is that they sleep better? When you sleep better, you are less stressed, and you heal better.
- Auto Accidents - Car accidents can cause serious injuries that require immediate chiropractic care. The sudden collision of your vehicle strains your neck and back resulting in misalignment and pain. If not treated promptly, long-term damage like disc degeneration may be the result.
- Leg Pain - It might surprise you to know that in many instances of leg pain that chiropractic care can make a huge difference. Why is that? Many people who suffer from leg pain don’t realize that having their spine out of alignment can cause a person to favor one leg over the other, as well as other issues that can lead to discomfort.
- Headaches - One of the more common symptoms of neck vertebrae misalignment, headaches (including migraine headaches) can in many cases be relieved by chiropractic care designed to alleviate these life crippling issues. If you suffer from regular headaches or migraines, give us a call for relief!
- Sedentary Desk Jobs - While having a sedentary desk job isn’t specifically a problem, the lower back pain and stiffness that come with can be. If you sit at a desk for work you almost certainly may, without regular chiropractic care, cause misalignment-based issues, poor posture, and potentially serious degenerative issues.
- Limited Motion - Not as flexible as you used to be? Do you feel stiff when performing physical activities like exercising, running, or other activities? It is possible to regain range of motion with chiropractic care.
- Allergies - Chiropractic care is a drug free alternative to dealing with allergies that can limit your activities and be a drag on other areas of life. Due to the close connection between the central nervous system and the spine, care from a professional chiropractor can reduce symptoms of many allergy sufferers.
- TMJ Pain – When the bones of the upper part of the neck are out of alignment, many times it will cause a ripple effect and begin to affect the joints of the jaw as well. Dr. Miller has helped many patients with this painful condition.
- Physically Active - What few people who are physically active realize is that high impact exertion can cause your tendons, muscles, and joint alignment to drift out of place. This can cause serious loss of motion range over time, physical discomfort, and even lead to degenerative issues without professional care.
- Poor Posture - Poor posture leads to degenerative joint issues that are totally avoidable. Call for your assessment today.
Family Wellness Chiropractic in Edinburg TX
Family Wellness Chiropractic is here to help you to experience less joint and spine related discomfort and pain, and to experience life from a place of total health.
Dr. Tiffany Miller is an experienced Chiropractor who is passionate about seeing people live up to their potential, and to be able be active without pain and stiffness.
If you have any of these issues and need help, please give us a call today!