Hello, I’m Dr. Tiffany Miller
Family Wellness Chiropractic
Dr. Tiffany Miller grew up in Louisiana and saw a chiropractor for wellness care since she was a toddler. She graduated with honors from the Louisiana School for Math, Science, & the Arts, an elite residential high school for gifted and talented students (currently ranked 9th in the U.S.). She intended on going to medical school, and proceeded to Millsaps College and LSU to continue her studies.
During this time, she became ill and started to learn more about a natural lifestyle. Medicine didn’t help, but she got one chiropractic adjustment and her body was able to heal. (There’s more to the story, you’ve got to ask her!) She remembered how much she loved going to the chiropractor as a child, so she explored becoming one. She received her B.S. in Human Biology and Doctorate in Chiropractic with honors from Texas Chiropractic College in 2002 and moved to the Rio Grande Valley in 2003, where she quickly became one of the Top Chiropractors, in the area.
She met her husband here and decided to firmly plant some roots here in 2012 by opening Family Wellness Chiropractic. Her vision was to help families achieve their best health; first by obtaining optimal spinal alignment and then by helping maintaining it.
Dr. Miller is honored and humbled to list her following career accomplishments and contributions:
- Active member of the Texas Chiropractic Association and Organization of Women Executives – Rio Grande Valley (Board member 2012-2017).
- Keynote speaker for the RGV Big Baby Shower 2014
- 2013 Best of RGV winner for Best Chiropractor
- 2014 The Monitor’s Reader’s Choice for Favorite Chiropractor
- 2015 The Monitor’s Reader’s Choice for Favorite Chiropractor – First place
- 2017 “Top of the World Award” among her chiropractic peers
- Board member Boys & Girls Club of Edinburg 2017-2018